US Vertical Insights: Consumer Electronics - Smart Devices
InMobi’s Vertical Insights Research Series helps brand advertisers understand how consumers are using mobile media to research and shop for certain types of products and how mobile complements other channels throughout the purchase process. This particular study examines how consumers who purchase Smart devices (smartphones and tablets) in the US are using mobile media and how advertisers can best communicate with this audience.
- Mobile is the preferred media channel for smart electronics information; 91% would use mobile to help them shop
- Price, screen size and screen quality are the most important factors for smartphone and tablet purchase; tablet shoppers also prioritize compatibility with other devices
- 4 out of 5 of Smart shoppers imagine mobile advertising of smart electronics could influence their electronics purchase
- Smart shoppers are most interested in ads with deals and promotions
Check out our full report to learn about:
- Smart Device Consumer Profile
- The Role of Mobile in Shopping
- Mobile Ad Receptivity
- Tips to Combat Showrooming
- Path to Purchase
Fill out the form to the right for an instant download.
We think you might also be interested in: