The State of Mobile Video Advertising for App Developers : India H1'17
India is the second biggest smartphone market in Asia-Pacific. By 2019, smartphone penetration is expected to reach 39%, driven by improvement in 4G networks, access to affordable 4G smartphones and mobile internet bundle prices. With Indians spending an average of 2.5 hours a day on their smartphones, video is quickly becoming the preferred medium of content consumption. Video's delivers a superior experience to user combining the magic of sight, sound, and motion. This, in turn, is driving an increase in spends on mobile video advertising to leverage its unmatched performance.
At InMobi, we analyzed a half-years’ worth of data to bring to you the most powerful insights on how marketers are leveraging Video as part of their mobile advertising strategy.
Download the full report now to explore –
- Mobile Video ad consumption trends around the world
- Mobile Video ad’s performance against other formats
- If SDK integration has an impact on campaign performance
- Type of video ad content popular amongst Indians
- Type of apps most often downloaded on watching Video ads
Looking for more Video Insights? Download our Q1’17 State of Mobile Video Advertising Report for India