Make Your Social and Communication Apps a Whopping Success!
プレゼンター Mahak Sharma, Performance Advertising Manager
Thursday June 13, 2013
In 2012, Facebook & WhatsApp dominated the social networking space on mobile devices, accounting for 85% of the usage in North America and securing the #1 position in most markets. However, in 2013, Asian newcomers such as Line and Kakao have redefined social networking on mobile. With 74 million users in less than 18 months and already profitable, Line, a messaging application from NHN Japan, has adopted a completely different strategy for acquiring and monetizing users on mobile devices. The success of Asian players has carved out a path for other players to break into new global segments with better monetization. Find out what it really takes to make your social & communication apps a whopping success!
You'll learn about:
- Top countries, platforms, and devices to target when launching a messaging app
- Most effective ways of spending your marketing budget - distribution across countries, different channels
- Life Time Value of users from different segments
- Pricing strategies for promoting social apps
- Campaign best practices while promoting social apps on ad networks
- Proven monetization tactics / strategies for different markets
In case you have any questions you would like us to address in webinar, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com and we will try our best to address your questions. Can’t make the call? Sign up anyway and we’ll be sure to send you the recording.